LOST Season 5 Countdown

LOST Flash Forwards

To prepare for Thursday, last night Mom and I revisited the Season finales of each LOST season. She made the point that this season has closed the time gap, as far as the flash forwards go, between the Season 3 finale and this upcoming Season 4 finale. It made me re-appreciate how neat it was for us to see the furthest future event (post-rescue) in the Season 3 finale, and to see the most recent future post-rescue event in the Season 4 finale (part 1, anyway).

Trying to remember all the flash forwards in chronological order started giving me a headache, but today I found this helpful video on the DocArzt blog. It's 8 1/2 minutes long, but nice to see the flash forwards in order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great refresher. I love that Sun buys control in her father's business. She's awesome!

Sharon said...

I was forgetting about Jack's beard. The time between the scenes where he starts seeing Christian again... and the "we've got to go BACK!" scene has to be at least a year for all that beard to grow... right?